Nomination packet should include:
√ A printed copy of this page.
√ Include a brief (1-2 paragraphs) synopsis of your application for use in marketing/outreach efforts (do not include proprietary information in your synopsis).
√ Answers to the following questions (up to three pages total):
- Corporate engagement: Describe the company’s goals or policies related to energy efficiency.
- Employee engagement: Describe the company’s efforts to encourage employees to be more aware of energy efficiency at work or at home.
- Peer-to-peer outreach: Have employees of your company made presentations on efficiency at professional associations, conferences or other trainings attended by peers in manufacturing? Have you hosted site tours or other energy events at your plant? Please provide presenter/staff names, dates and event info.
- Public outreach: Does your company promote your efficiency or sustainability efforts to customers, supply chain or shareholders? Please describe.
- Community engagement: Have members of your company provided feedback and input to policy makers or local community leaders on topics related to energy policy, efficiency or sustainability?
- Is there another method by which your company has shared its progress and knowledge?
- Make sure to provide ample details in your application, including technical details. Tell the story of why you should win an award.
- Energy savings are fuel neutral. If applicable, provide data for both electric and thermal savings.
- Make sure your application clearly separates qualitative from quantitative data.
√ Optional – Up to 10 additional pages of supporting documentation may be submitted to help the reviewers better understand the project.
Deadline for packet submission: November 17, 2014
Send your nomination packet to:
Electronic submissions are preferred in order to reduce the impact on the environment.
Washington Industrial Energy Leaders Award
WSU Energy Program
PO Box 43165
Olympia, WA 98504-3165
For more information:
Contact us with any questions regarding this award program or industrial energy efficiency activity in Washington.
Applicants will be notified of their nomination status in mid December. On behalf of our program partners and sponsors, thank you for your commitment to improving industrial energy efficiency in our state!